You may notice that there is no button to buy tickets. We are not selling tickets for this concert. We will be giving you an opportunity to donate to ANNA during the performance.
Please take a moment to review these guidelines to help you . Paying as much as you are able allows us to cover the costs of producing a concert, pay a fair wage to our artistic director and accompanist, and helps us continue to offer a sliding scale so everyone may enjoy our music.
Anna Crusis wants everyone to be able to experience our music regardless of financial resources. If the pianissimo price would be a financial burden for you (make it difficult to cover necessary purchases or rent), please email us at email@example.com for a ticket.
Decide for yourself
fff - fortississimo
- I have discretionary income.
- I am able to donate to causes that are important to me.
- I am able to afford a vacation or take time off more than once a year.
$ 45 per ticket
ff - fortissimo
- I am able to meet my basic needs comfortably.
- I own or lease a car. I own my home -or- rent a comfortable property.
- I have regular access to health care.
- I work -or- I do not need to work to meet my needs.
- I am able to afford an annual vacation or take time off.
- I can buy coffee or tea at a shop, buy new clothes or books or similar items each month.
$ 35 per ticket
- I might have some stress about meeting my basic needs but still regularly achieve them.
- I have some debt but still, afford my basic needs.
- I am employed.
- I have access to transportation.
- I buy some new clothes and thrift for others.
- I can take a vacation every few years without a financial burden.
$ 20 per ticket
pp - pianissimo
- I frequently have financial stress and sometimes do not attain my basic needs.
- I do not have stable transportation.
- I rent lower-end housing or unstable housing.
- I am unemployed or underemployed.
- I have no or very little expendable income.
- I rarely buy new things because I can’t afford them.
- I cannot take a vacation because I need the money.