Holly Near – More Than Ever!
March 25 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
ANNA is delighted to bring the incredible and powerful Holly Near to Philadelphia for a timely performance.
Holly Near will perform in concert with Tammi Brown, Jan Martinelli, & Tory Trujillo
with Special Guests Crys Matthews and ANNA Crusis Women’s Choir.
Holly Near has been singing for a more equitable world for well over 50 creative years. She is an insightful storyteller through her music, committed to keeping the work rooted in contemporary activism.
One of the most powerful, consistent, and outspoken singers of our time, her concerts elevate spirits and inspire activism. A skilled performer, Holly is an outspoken ambassador for peace who brings to the stage a unique integration of world consciousness, spiritual discovery, and theatricality.
Doors open at 7:00 pm.
We use a sliding scale for concert tickets because we value accessibility and inclusivity. This policy relies on our audience, to be honest in selecting the level that best describes them.
Please take a moment to review the tabs below before determining which level ticket to purchase. Paying as much as you are able allows us to cover the costs of producing a concert, pay a fair wage to our guests, artistic director, and accompanist, and helps us continue to offer a sliding scale so everyone may enjoy our music.
- I am able to meet my basic needs comfortably.
- I own or lease a car. I own my home -or- rent a comfortable property.
- I have regular access to health care. I work -or- I do not need to work to meet my needs.
- I am able to afford an annual vacation or take time off.
- I can buy coffee or tea at a shop, buy new clothes or books or similar items each month.
mf - mezzo forte
- I might have some stress about meeting my basic needs but still regularly achieve them.
- I have some debt but still, afford my basic needs.
- I am employed.
- I have access to transportation.
- I buy some new clothes and thrift for others.
- I can take a vacation every few years without a financial burden.
pp - pianissimo
- I frequently have financial stress and sometimes do not attain my basic needs.
- I do not have stable transportation.
- I rent lower-end housing or unstable housing.
- I am unemployed or underemployed.
- I have no or very little expendable income.
- I rarely buy new things because I can’t afford them.
- I cannot take a vacation because I need the money.
This scale is based on the work of Alexis J. Cunningfolk.