Anna Crusis uses a sliding scale for concert tickets because we value accessibility and inclusivity. This policy relies on our audience, to be honest in selecting the level that best describes them.
Please take a moment to review these guidelines before determining which level ticket to purchase. Paying as much as you are able allows us to cover the costs of producing a concert, pay a fair wage to our artistic director and accompanist, and helps us continue to offer a sliding scale so everyone may enjoy our music.
Anna Crusis wants everyone to be able to experience our music regardless of financial resources. If the pianissimo price would be a financial burden for you (make it difficult to cover necessary purchases or rent), please email us at email@example.com for a ticket.
This scale is a modification of the work of Alexis J. Cunningfolk.
Decide for yourself
fff - fortississimo
- I have discretionary income.
- I am able to donate to causes that are important to me.
- I am able to afford a vacation or take time off more than once a year.
$ 45 per ticket
ff - fortissimo
- I am able to meet my basic needs comfortably.
- I own or lease a car. I own my home -or- rent a comfortable property.
- I have regular access to health care.
- I work -or- I do not need to work to meet my needs.
- I am able to afford an annual vacation or take time off.
- I can buy coffee or tea at a shop, buy new clothes or books or similar items each month.
$ 35 per ticket
- I might have some stress about meeting my basic needs but still regularly achieve them.
- I have some debt but still, afford my basic needs.
- I am employed.
- I have access to transportation.
- I buy some new clothes and thrift for others.
- I can take a vacation every few years without a financial burden.
$ 20 per ticket
pp - pianissimo
- I frequently have financial stress and sometimes do not attain my basic needs.
- I do not have stable transportation.
- I rent lower-end housing or unstable housing.
- I am unemployed or underemployed.
- I have no or very little expendable income.
- I rarely buy new things because I can't afford them.
- I cannot take a vacation because I need the money.